Get your bike up and running again!
We’re excited to be taking part in CyclingUK’s Big Bike Revival by providing Dr Bike repair sessions for local communities in and around Cambridge.
Book a 30 minute slot then bring your bike along and our friendly mechanic will carry out an inspection, make necessary repairs and fit any minor necessary parts such as cables or innertubes. The mechanic will provide a report on your bike with recommendations for any further work required. Please see session date, locations, and bookings links below:
- Saturday 10th October – Histon Village Green https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/122394761025
- Saturday 10th October – Horningsea Village Hall https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/123195433859
- Saturday 17th October – Melbourn Village Hub https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/122559828747
- Saturday 24th October – Teversham Recreation Ground https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/122558526853
- Thursday 29th October – Wulfstan Way, Cambridge https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/125602858531
- Saturday 7th November – Coton Village Green https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126417786001
- Saturday 14th November – Wulfstan Way, Cambridge https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/126431260303
If you have any trouble with making a booking please contact us at email@example.com
We will be observing social distancing procedures as follows:
- Keep 2-meters distance from the mechanic and other members of the public.
- Queue at a distance when necessary.
- Don’t gather in groups more than 6 people in the vicinity of the session.
- Follow the mechanic’s instructions for dropping bike at the dedicated drop off point so handover is contact free.
- Mechanic will wipe or spray all bike contact points with alcohol solution when exchanging the bike with you.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (temperature, persistent cough or loss or change of taste/smell) or if you are required so self-isolate or quarantine under government rules.
Please arrive promptly at the beginning and end of your slot to drop off/collect your bike. Sessions are normally fully booked and we can’t guarantee to see your bike if you are late.
Please let us know asap if you can no longer attend so we can make the place available for someone else. If you have any questions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 789606.
We look forward to seeing you at the session!