We are here to keep Cambridge cycling, and are glad to announce that as an essential service we will remain open during the new national lockdown beginning on November 5th.
Most of our services will operate as normal during this time:
- Our shop opening hours will remain the same, and our workshop is open for servicing as usual (our Covid-19 measures are available to read here, and it is strongly advised that you call or email ahead before visiting us in person).
- You can now shop with us online via Click it Local and on Freewheel.co.uk (Click it Local will be live within the next few days for us to begin taking orders).
- Our repairs collection service will continue every Tuesday and Thursday which will continue to make bike servicing more accessible to people in Cambridge and the surrounding area.
- Our business services and projects will continue, and we are always interested to hear new enquiries.
- We will continue to offer test rides but these are strictly by appointment only.
Unfortunately no bike maintenance courses will take place during lockdown, however we will be announcing dates for 2021 soon (in addition to the Velotech Gold dates which are already available to book).
If you have any questions about any of our other services during this time, please do get in touch at 01223 789606 or email@example.com