We’re looking for an experienced freelance bike mechanic to help us deliver high quality bike maintenance services and training both at our workshop and out and about at businesses and community events.To make these events a success you need to be; motivated by a love of cycling, outgoing and a confident communicator. You will need to travel to events by cargobike or with a large trailer or by van and be happy working outdoors in all weathers.The number of hours worked may vary greatly from one week to the next dependingon the number of events being run, the location, size and team member availability.We will guarantee 1 day of work per week (7.5 hours) at minimum. Beyond that it is very much on an ‘as and when’ basis but we need someone who is available least one Saturday per month
- Workshop Referral Scheme
- Outspoken featured in This Is Money article on the Cycle Industry in Covid-19
- Cargo Bike Life Vol.1 – by Outspoken founder, Rob King
- Announcement: Outspoken Cycles becomes Innertube Recycling Drop Off Point for Cycle for Good
- What do dog walkers and gardeners have in common?
Address & Contact
The Bike Depot,
140 Cowley Road,
A little bit about us
Our services include bike maintenance training courses, cycle hire, mobile bike mechanic services and delivery of fun, dynamic and unique cycle themed events.
Unless stated otherwise, all prices include VAT.
Monday – 8.30am-6pm (workshop open)
Tuesday – 8.30am-5pm
Wednesday – 8.30am-5pm
Thursday – 8.30am-6pm (workshop open)
Friday – 8.30am-5pm
Saturday – 9.30am – 4.30pm (shop only)
Sunday & Bank Holidays – Closed
Xmas 2019 – Closed 24th Dec until 1st Jan.
Open 2nd Jan 2020
- Workshop Referral Scheme 9th June 2020
- Outspoken featured in This Is Money article on the Cycle Industry in Covid-19 18th May 2020
- Cargo Bike Life Vol.1 – by Outspoken founder, Rob King 7th February 2020